[throo] the lens photography is looking for FUN, ENERGETIC, & OUTGOING juniors interested in becoming Senior Representatives! I am looking for juniors who will be seniors in 2012 to help promote my business to their friends. I will choose one female and one male student from each local high school in April.
Do you want to get your senior photo session at a HUGE discount??
How about some great images for Facebook, MySpace, or your blog for FREE??
Want to earn some FREE prints, photo albums, or other cool products??
If you are chosen as a Rep, you will represent [throo] the lens photography and tell your friends about your fabulous photo session throughout your senior year. Don’t leave your junior friends out – tell them too so that they can apply to be a Senior Rep for 2013. For every friend you refer, you will receive special discounts on your senior portrait print order.
How it Works
- We will do a photo session in April.
- The images from that session will be used in advertising. You will hand out cards with your images and my information on them to all your friends/classmates/ family.
- You will also post your images on Facebook or whatever social media you like, show off your images to friends via a proof book that I will make and give to you (for free!), etc.
- When those people book and complete a session, you will earn incentives towards your own senior portrait session.
- In the fall, we will do your full, official senior session. The incentives and discounts you earned from promoting [throo] the lens photography will be applied to your session so that you can get tons of free prints and products!
In order to be a Senior Rep, you have to…
- Have a great style, lots of personality, be outgoing, and enjoy being in front of the camera
- Be a current high school junior graduating in 2012
- Live in and attend school in either Bexar or Comal counties
- Be available to have one session completed by May 1st, 2011 – this will be the session that we use to create your marketing materials.
- Agree to tell your friends and classmates about [throo] the lens photography and share your senior portraits with them.
- Have your parents or legal guardians sign a model release form allowing me to use your images as advertising in print or web format.
- Agree to represent ONLY [throo] the lens photography and use the images as your senior pictures.
- Agree to have your senior portraits done by [throo] the lens photography.
As part of the Senior Rep Program, you will receive…
- Free photo session(s) with unlimited clothing changes. Photos may be completed in one session or several sessions at my discretion. Several locations may be used.
- The opportunity to earn print credits for every person you refer to [throo] the lens photography for your senior portraits (your friends will get perks too!).
- 50 personalized referral cards to give to friends and classmates with your name, your images, and my business information to hand out to your friends.
- Several of our (yours and mine) favorite photos as low-resolution, watermarked files to share on Facebook, MySpace, or other social networking sites.
- Discounts on your print orders when you do your official senior session (discounts apply to orders purchased before the expiration of your gallery).
1-5 Referrals – 10% off print order and $20 print credit per referral
6-10 Referrals – 10% off print order and $30 print credit per referral
11+ Referrals – 10% off print order and $40 print credit per referral
When your referrals book a paid session and bring your Rep Card to me, you will receive the above mentioned discounts according to the amount of referrals you bring to me. These referrals can include anyone who books the following sessions: Seniors, Newborn, Family Portraits, Child Portraits, etc.
* You will receive your Rep Cards by May 15, 2011.
* You only receive credit for referrals earned before your Full Senior Session is completed. We will do your official senior session sometime between November 2011 and January 2012.
* Any referral cards I receive between the time of your official senior session and June 4th will be kept and you can order additional products or prints with your credits.
* If accepted as a Senior Rep, you will be representing [throo] the lens photography and telling your friends about my business throughout your senior year.
* Your friends and classmates must present your Rep Card in order for you to receive the discounts. All referred classmates will receive 10% off their print/product order with a valid Rep Card. By participating you are getting a free, fun, edgy, personalized, custom photography session and earning incentives and discounts towards your official, full senior portrait session!
Terms & Conditions…
The first photo session must be completed by May 1st, 2011 of your junior year and your official senior session must be booked (not completed – just scheduled & session fee paid) by July 1st, 2011.
Parent or legal guardians of the Senior Rep must sign a model release allowing me to use the images for advertising purposes.
A valid Senior Rep card must be presented by a referred student in order to receive any credits toward prints.
Credits will only be issued when a referred senior’s session is complete and all session fees are paid in a timely manner by the referred senior.
The program is first come; first serve so contact me ASAP if you are interested.
Remember, I will only accept one female and one male from each high school.
If you are ready to apply, click HERE!
Got questions? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text me at 210.912.3685.
If you know a senior that would be perfect for the Senior Rep Program, please forward this to them!
Become a fan of [throo] the lens photography on Facebook…click HERE!
Are you a 2011 Senior? It’s not too late to do your Senior session. Contact me and let’s schedule your session!
by Melissa Lloyd